Youth in International Development and Foreign Affairs>>
- The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities>>
- International Projects>>
- Disability in U.S. Foreign Affairs>>
- Youth in International Development and Foreign Affairs>>
USICD is proud of the leadership role that the U.S. has played in the international disability rights movement. Leaders like Marca Bristo and Judy Heumann have led the world by example and by guiding foreign policy in long and lusterous careers that began in their youth. To continue the movement and America's role as a leader, USICD strives to develop the next generation of leaders.
In 2013, USICD launched the Youth in International Development and Foreign Affairs program, an internship program to inspire youth involvement in international affairs and development careers. This program formally engages USICD's goal of incorporating a disability perspective in all foreign affairs issues. The program will be held for its fourth year in summer 2016. Monitor this page for updates on future programs or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask to be added to the mailing list for USICD's internship program.
- About the Youth in International Development and Foreign Affairs Internship Program
- FAQ About USICD's Internship Program
- Past alumni of USICD's internship program
- Blog Posts by past Interns
- Other Past International Youth Leaders Hosted by USICD