- The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Global Disability Rights Library>>
- Disability in U.S. Foreign Affairs
- U.S. State Department Human Rights Reports
- Fourth Periodic Review of the U.S. Report to ICCPR
- Universal Periodic Review
- 2012 Trafficking in Persons Report
- Foreign Affairs News and Releases
- FAQ About USICD's internship Program
- Youth in International Development and Foreign Affairs DC Internship Program
- Alumni of USICD's Internship Program
- Youth Leaders Hosted at USICD
On this page you can find information packets, press releases, and publicity materials on the Global Disability Rights Library project.
Online GDRL Prototype Announcement - Read the full annoucement publicising the GDRL online prototype launch
GDRL Info Packet - An information packet providing an overview of the GDRL, a report on the first fifteen months of the project, and an introduction to the International Advisory Board. In Word Document format.
GDRL Overview - A brief, two page summary of the Global Disability Rights Library project. In Word Document format.
You can download one-page announcements for the Global Disability Rights Library in a range of languages. Please feel free to take this text and distribute widely. Click the links below to download Word Document versions of the announcement: